There are currently 14 players online.

Connect now using the IP isoVerse.net

Join Discord
Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

Halloween Update
Started by Blacktane

Blacktane

Blacktane

Mod Builder Media Pro Elite
Last Seen
17 Apr 2024
Topics

Our Halloween Update is here... and it's a spooky one! 🎃 

Join us for a month of scary & haunted fun. Participate in our games, events, contests, and rewards to earn 🧧Legendary crates and 🎟️Drop Party Tickets

- New Reaper's Revenge minigame in the Hub. Test your skills dodging anvils and avoiding the falling TNT & Creepers. Collect potions and survive to earn rewards. Type /reaper to play.

- New Haunted Rewards which you can claim each day. If you miss a day, you won't lose your streak, but if you collect all 25 rewards during the month you can win massive prizes and an EXCLUSIVE Halloween 2023 morph only available this year. Use /rewards to claim and be sure to check each day!

- Brand new Hub  featuring 50 new hidden rewards. Go find them!

- 3 fun community Events. This month is full of fun events to enjoy with the community. Participate in a Parkour competition, Murder Mystery games, and Cake Wars rounds.

- Ancient temple Contest. Build an ancient temple and win prizes! Enter our contest and show off your building skills.

👻 BOO! Did I scare you? We always need more team members to help make these updates possible. Whether you're interested in social media, event planning, development, or community management, we have a spot for you! Apply at https://isoVerse.net/apply

12.png?v=1673609452

Blacktane · 7 months ago
mariobot

mariobot

Pro
Last Seen
28 Apr 2024
Topics

hi blacktane I love isoverse

mariobot · about 1 month ago
mariobot

mariobot