There are currently 10 players online.

Connect now using the IP isoVerse.net

Join Discord
Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

New random topic.
Started by modsz3

modsz3

modsz3

Dev Mod Hero
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Hey this is another random post by your one and only modsz3. I've been busy working on a website and would like some constructive criticism and feedback on what I post. There's topics on pc's work and at some point minecraft. This is a work in progress and no way am I promoting my site. I just want feedback. affiliatemodshop.siterubix.com

Modsz3

modsz3 · about 1 year ago · Last edited: about 1 year ago
joshwenke

joshwenke
Owner

Owner Dev Pro Elite
Last Seen
28 Mar 2024
Topics

I like the site! The variety of posts is neat, I like hearing about technology. Some ideas: you could include pictures of some of the things you're talking about, or links to a website like PC Part Picker or Amazon where these products are. You can even set up an affiliate account with Amazon to get commission if people buy the items!

joshwenke · about 1 year ago
modsz3

modsz3

Dev Mod Hero
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Eventually I will add affiliate links, Amazon has crazy requirements. I have to rescale the images since there huge. I forgot about pc part picker, definitely will look at it. 

Modsz3

modsz3 · about 1 year ago
CaptinServers

CaptinServers

Last Seen
15 Mar 2024
Topics

I like it, maybe have a theme background and some pictures.

Step into a world of endless excitement, here in isoVerse

CaptinServers · about 1 year ago
modsz3

modsz3

Dev Mod Hero
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

completely redid the website, now its a .com site. affiliatemodshop.com. since its my first official site im trying to keep it simple with good content.

Modsz3

modsz3 · about 1 year ago
CaptinServers

CaptinServers

Last Seen
15 Mar 2024
Topics

Just had a look and it's awesome! You really did redid it! Keep it up! Love it! 

Step into a world of endless excitement, here in isoVerse

CaptinServers · about 1 year ago
modsz3

modsz3

Dev Mod Hero
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Here it is, it's getting better. www.affiliatemodshop.com. This is still a work in progress, just a little polishing here and there. Finally got indexed so it's searchable. I think I like it where it's at I'll just be linking it from the landing page. 

Modsz3

modsz3 · 12 months ago · Last edited: 12 months ago
modsz3

modsz3

Dev Mod Hero
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Added some info on cyber security and antivirus. Now I'm considering using a different lighter theme

Modsz3

modsz3 · 11 months ago
modsz3

modsz3

Dev Mod Hero
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics
joshwenke:

I like the site! The variety of posts is neat, I like hearing about technology. Some ideas: you could include pictures of some of the things you're talking about, or links to a website like PC Part Picker or Amazon where these products are. You can even set up an affiliate account with Amazon to get commission if people buy the items!

Finally got on Amazon associates, I'll be post some products from there. 3-5 sells in 180 days.

Modsz3

modsz3 · 10 months ago
modsz3

modsz3

Dev Mod Hero
Last Seen
26 Mar 2024
Topics

Another update to https://www.affiliatemodshop.com/blog-posts/. Now added the ability to share posts. And can login to comment and send messages.

Modsz3

modsz3 · 10 months ago